Alongside the release of the 2019/2020 event schedule, the Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center (APAC) proudly announces the launch of a new website. APAC spent months working closely with local marketing agency Baer Performance Marketing to develop a modernized, engaging, and user-friendly browsing experience.
Visitors to the new site will find:
- An ergonomic and visually-focused design
- Bold, engaging colors
- Bright, vibrant, dynamic and captivating, the website’s color palette captures the essence of the APAC brand.
- A responsive interface
- APAC’s website is built so every user’s experience is just as excellent as the events APAC brings to its stage. The site’s new responsive design allows it to automatically reformat for mobile browsers. Content is easy to read on all devices, with minimal resizing, panning and scrolling. The new site is also compliant with web content accessibility guidelines.
- Intuitive navigation
- Important information is brought to the forefront to help users quickly find the resources they need. Upcoming shows are now highlighted through rotating banners on the site’s homepage.
- A powerful search tool
- Visitors who don’t remember the exact name of the show they want to see can make use of the site’s new search feature.
- A new event calendar
- APAC shows and events can now be browsed through an interactive calendar or list.
- An integrated ticketing system
- Patrons can purchase tickets online 24/7.
- Info to plan a visit
- A new blog
- Patrons can stay up-to-date about what’s debuting onstage and get a peek behind the curtain at APAC.
“We are thrilled to launch a web presence that meets the standard of excellence held for all APAC performances,” said Kate Green, Executive Director of the APAC. “The redesign was launched with the goal of providing a better resource for patrons by making event information easy to find and ticket purchasing efficient and effortless.”
APAC is committed to making its website a valuable resource for theatergoers for years to come. Please contact the organization with any questions or suggestions about how your experience can be improved.
About Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center
The Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center is a state-of-the-art, 730-seat performance venue built for the artistic and theatrical enrichment of the students and community members of the Village of Ashwaubenon, Greater Green Bay, and surrounding region. The APAC serves as home to school and community musicals, plays, concerts, and theatre programs and also actively presents regional and national touring entertainment.