What to Expect
*Policies as of 03/31/2022. Subject to change at any time.
While masks are not required, the Ashwaubenon Performing Arts center encourages guests to wear a face covering while in the theatre as recommended by CDC guidelines. Current CDC guidelines regarding masks can be found on their website at: CDC Use & Care of Masks
Although the Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center (APAC) thoroughly cleans and sanitizes its facility between performances, as a public space there is no guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering the APAC premises, guests accept responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian.
At A Performance
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the venue.
- Interior doors will be propped open wherever possible.
- High contact areas, like Coat Check, will be unavailable for use.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at the Box Office window.
- While not required by the Ashwaubenon PAC, specific artists and shows may require masks, proof of vaccination status, and/or proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test. Ticket holders will be made aware of any requirements in advance of those performances.
Play Your Part
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home.
- If you are feeling sick, please call TicketStar at 920-494-3401 to discuss options.