What to Expect
*Policies as of 08/26/2021. Subject to change at any time.
While masks are not required, the Ashwaubenon Performing Arts center encourages all guests to wear a face covering at all times while in the theatre, regardless of vaccination status, as recommended by CDC guidelines.
Although the Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center (APAC) thoroughly cleans and sanitizes its facility between performances, as a public space there is no guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering the APAC premises, guests accept responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian.
At A Performance
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the venue.
- Instead of tearing your ticket, ushers will mark them with a writing utensil to reduce contact between persons.
- Instead of paper programs, digital playbills will be available on your mobile device. Scan a QR code at the theater, or check your email for pre-show information.
- Interior doors will be propped open wherever possible.
- High contact areas, like Coat Check, will be unavailable for use.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at the Box Office window.
- While not required by the APAC, specific artists and shows may require masks, proof of vaccination status, and/or proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test. Ticket holders will be made aware of any requirements in advance of those performances.
Play Your Part
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home.
- If you are feeling sick, please call TicketStar at 920-494-3401 to discuss options.