What to Expect
*Policies as of 10/28/2022. Subject to change at any time.
Masks are not required at the Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center at this time.
We do encourage guests to follow the CDC’s illness prevention recommendations, which can be found on their website at How To Protect Yourself and Others.
Although the Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center cleans and sanitizes its facility between performances, as a public space there is no guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 or other viruses. By entering the APAC premises, guests accept responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian.
At A Performance
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the venue.
- Interior doors will be propped open wherever possible.
- High contact areas, like Coat Check, will be unavailable for use.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at the Box Office window.
Play Your Part
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home.